Saturday 31 December 2011

Down the memory lane - Note of Thanks



2011 gave me a lot of experienes..! Thanks to my directors Mr.Natty Kumar, Mr Rajesh Kannan J and Mr.Shashikanth....who have recognised and appreciated my work for their respective films! And it was really fantastic working with each one of them. All the above three were unique in their working style but what is the one quality they share in common is...Integrity!

This year I discovered myself as a writer and my book was received well by the film fraternity as well as students!
My heartfelt thanks to Mr.Thirunavukkarasu, the publisher of my book "ASAIYUM PADAM" for making my dream a reality. I should thank தமிழ் ஸ்டுடியோ...where "அசையும் படம்" started.

Thanks to all my facebook friends for their love and support.

Wishing each one of you a very happy and prosperous New Year! May all your dreams come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment